Congrats! boys are super fun. At least I've always thought so. Let me know if you guys need anything. I've got a cough that I can't shake, so bringing you guys dinner will have to wait til next week. The last thing I want to do is expose your two precious kiddos to coughs and sickness and the cloud of pestilence that is following me around lately. oh, and by the way, he is so freaking cute!
hm, I just noticed a strange birthday conincidence. Suzanne's daughter Lilly was born within a day of Maelee's first birthday. And now Charlie's birthday is the day before mine! Guess that'll make remembering them easy
Oh how sweet! We are so happy for your family and your beautiful new addition. I look forward to your new posts on Maelee and her take on your new little guy! Way to go Mom you did a great job!
13 comments:
Congratulation on your new bundle of joy he is very cute looks like you daughter likes her brother
Claudia Linney
Congrats! He looks like a keeper! Can't wait to see more pictures
Yeah!! Congrats! He's beautiful!
Oh YEAH! Congrats! He looks just like his big sister!
super duper adorabluper!! he does look like maelee... in boy form. ;) enjoy him! it's so fun having 2. you look awesome by the way.
Congratulations! What a cutie. You look beautiful in that picture holding him.
congratulations! We are very excited for you! You will have to let us know how it is to have a boy!
Congrats! boys are super fun. At least I've always thought so. Let me know if you guys need anything. I've got a cough that I can't shake, so bringing you guys dinner will have to wait til next week. The last thing I want to do is expose your two precious kiddos to coughs and sickness and the cloud of pestilence that is following me around lately.
oh, and by the way, he is so freaking cute!
hm, I just noticed a strange birthday conincidence. Suzanne's daughter Lilly was born within a day of Maelee's first birthday. And now Charlie's birthday is the day before mine! Guess that'll make remembering them easy
Oh how sweet! We are so happy for your family and your beautiful new addition. I look forward to your new posts on Maelee and her take on your new little guy! Way to go Mom you did a great job!
Yeah! Happy days! Congratulations on your cute little baby boy!
Congrats!! I was wondering if you were going to post pics of Charlie.
Congratulations! He looks like Frank!! Hope both mom and baby are doing better.
Post a Comment