Friday, March 26, 2010

Since last I blogged...

Since last I blogged I have learned a few things.
*I don't care about my blog near as much as I may have in the past, but realize that for a far away Nana's sake I should probably update it more.
*No matter who you go to the zoo with, whether its Dad on a special day off from work

Or Anna and CammieOr our friend Tiffany who doubles as our awesome nursery music leader - the most anticipated event of any zoo trip is WHEN DO WE EAT THE LUNCH WE PACKED!

I also learned that I shouldn't get my feelings hurt when I make Maelee something that she has no interest in at first, because one day out of the blue she will ask to wear her hero cape on a walk with her new sunglasses and it will all be worth the wait. Especially when Dad ends up wearing the cape on 75% of the walk. Most recently we learned that although it is very fun to make our Dad a fancy crown just like Alice the Fairy did for her dad in our library book, its not fun when we leave it on the couch and Chloe the dog eats the pasta and goldfish off of it and leaves the crown in shreds.


Also again for our too far away Nana and Papa we miss you. Maelee talks about how Papa calls her Curley Sue and how Nana calls her Maelee Mouse on a daily basis. Whenever we need to pick a friend to bring a treat too she always picks Papa. As for Charles, he is getting handsomer and handsomer every day. He is a neck pincher, and ear puller, a master drag crawler, and is very helpful when its time to do the dishes.




1 comment:

Alisha said...

Your kids are so cute! We need to plan sometime to meet halfway and have our little families meet. My girls would love to play with your kids!