Monday, February 2, 2009

January Jive

To wrap up January for the Adams Family we
played with Chloe's new reindeer squeaker (thanks again Aunt Mel and Uncle Dave).
We did a lot of nest building and snuggling

We read books with Great Grandpa after his haircut.
We read books with Papa, (Nana we miss you and can't wait to read books with you too).
Maelee gave Larry Lion piggy back rides.

Ate lots of popcorn (and discovered how much fun it is to have popcorn parties with our friends, here's to Monday mornings boys and girls! I need to take pictures next time).

Played with the laundry hamper on Monday's and invited every stuffed toy in the house to play too.
Built and crashed many towers.
Crunched leaves as often as we could until they got blown away by the landscapers.


Somewhere along the line Frank grew a beard and re-picked up running. Maelee picked up and/or was never clear of pseudomonas from November, and I continue to pick up chocolate ice cream cones. I also was complimented on how clear my urine was at my January OBGYN appointment (aww shucks) and things are going fine there.


And finally one of the most exciting things for Maelee is the mastering of the "S" sound. That's right folks, its no longer Uncle Elby & Uncle Eve - but Uncle Selby and Uncle Steve. Have a listen and see for yourself.

2 comments:

Kari Whiting said...

hey kamarah,
this is kari "jones" whiting. I found your blog throught kacy. its good to see you and your cute family! your daughter is adorable!! good to see you.
kari

Coree Adams said...

Way to go on the clear urine Kamarah! I hope Miss Maelee is doing ok...what's up with that?