One of the hi-lites of this summer season is definitely the find and purchase of this outfit for Chuck. I'm not crazy about the pants - but - the whole thing; suit coat, button down collared shirt, tie and pants was $6.24 at Target. I hope the manager or whoever does markdowns at our Target gets lots of blessings for giving me that deal.
We also got to eat at Bucca Di Beppo for my mom's birthday where Chuck enjoyed eating off Uncle Selby's plate.
And where Maelee got to sit next to the birthday girl herself.

Speaking of birthday girls I see one is this picture in a sassy green cardigan who may or may not have turned 30 this year. I don't think she looks a day over 24 myself.

This is a collage that Frank and Maelee made together from nature Frank collected while at scout camp with this project specifically in mind for him and Maelee to do together.
We discovered how much fun it is to play pirates even though the next day when Maelee was upset at me she called me scurvy scum.
Speaking of birthday girls I see one is this picture in a sassy green cardigan who may or may not have turned 30 this year. I don't think she looks a day over 24 myself.
This is a collage that Frank and Maelee made together from nature Frank collected while at scout camp with this project specifically in mind for him and Maelee to do together.
No comments:
Post a Comment