:water what you want to have grow:
That is the sweetest story I've ever heard! You are amazing!What a cute Maelee!
Kamarah,What a darling book and speaical story! Your art work is great! Thanks for sharing! You are amazing!
Great job--I'm impressed with your drawing--I could only ever make stick people!
oh my goodness! maelee will always cherish this book! i love it! you're a very caring mom to answer her questions in such a fun way. :)
Nice work! Love the illustrations.
Exceptionally adorable, Kamarah!!! You need a publisher :).
Hey Kam! I didn't know you were going to be in the "paper"! This is an awesome cute book and a super idea. I've been trying to make one with pics of all the docs and the rest of the team (I'm not a gifted artist like you). You are a great mom!
Kamarah, What a great book! You are an awesome mom!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is the sweetest story I've ever heard! You are amazing!
What a cute Maelee!
Kamarah,
What a darling book and speaical story! Your art work is great! Thanks for sharing! You are amazing!
Great job--I'm impressed with your drawing--I could only ever make stick people!
oh my goodness! maelee will always cherish this book! i love it! you're a very caring mom to answer her questions in such a fun way. :)
Nice work! Love the illustrations.
Exceptionally adorable, Kamarah!!! You need a publisher :).
Hey Kam! I didn't know you were going to be in the "paper"! This is an awesome cute book and a super idea. I've been trying to make one with pics of all the docs and the rest of the team (I'm not a gifted artist like you). You are a great mom!
Kamarah,
What a great book! You are an awesome mom!!
Post a Comment