Thursday, December 6, 2007

Brandie and Steve (aka Porkchop)

Tomorrow will be 6 weeks and counting until my best girlfriend Brandie and my brother in law will be married! Yeah! I have known Brandie for going on 7 years and she rocks. I swept her haircuts and washed her towels as the receptionist at the salon she worked at and later got a job as a hairdresser to work alongside her at the same salon. Then we worked at the same bank and now we are going to be sister in laws. Same last names and everything, how cool! Steve's a lucky fella and she is a lucky girl to have each other.
Brandie has been through a lot with me and been an awesome friend through it all. I can't wait for more to come! Love ya Brandie, oh yeah and you too Steve.












1 comment:

Coree Adams said...

Awww I can't believe he's getting married! And to your friend too, that's so exciting!