For anyone who knows our family they know that for the past 2 1/2 years I have worn cowgirl boots to work, school, and church including student teaching while 8 months pregnant...so you can imagine how excited I was when my aunt gave Maelee a pair of pink cowgirl boots at her baby shower. I remember thinking that it would be forever until Maelee's feet were big enough to fit them (size 6 boot). Turns out about a year later they do fit!
Not to say that within the year of waiting we didn't try to get them to fit!
Some may remember her birth announcement picture....
or her Kacy photo shoot http://www.photosbykacy.com/

Or her awesome long john cowgirl picture...
We even thought Chloe might fit them!
This picture makes it look like they fit but at this point it was just her calves they fit:)
This Sunday when we went upstairs for the last time before leaving for church Maelee saw her boots in her bedroom and sat down to grunt and strain and put them on. She wore them to church and ever since then she has wanted them on for all of our daily activities.
Playing blocks with Gramy B...
Watching Sesame Street in her Bumbo reclainer....
And even while drinking her milk!
She may not be quite as fast with them on but it doesn't deter her from constantly wearing them. Plus as a bonus for me its easier to hear where she is at with the clunking of the heals!
or her Kacy photo shoot http://www.photosbykacy.com/
Or her awesome long john cowgirl picture...This Sunday when we went upstairs for the last time before leaving for church Maelee saw her boots in her bedroom and sat down to grunt and strain and put them on. She wore them to church and ever since then she has wanted them on for all of our daily activities.
8 comments:
SO cute! I love em'! She seems so much bigger than Parker is! He doesn't even walk yet!
that is awesome! and the funny thing is ....i remember you posting quite a few of the other pictures of her with the boots since i've been reading your blog...haha funny stuff...
That is soooo great! Like mother, like daughter! I LOVE the pic of Chloe sportin' the boots--so awesome!
I love the boots... She looks so adorable in them
THAT IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!
That picture of you and her both in your boots is adorable!
I loved this post! So cute and funny!
Those boots are the best! Don't you love it when they start to become more of their own. I can hardly wait to see what she will pick out to wear when she's older.
Post a Comment