Friday, January 16, 2009

Maelee Morsel

Busy, busy, busy is our Maelee girl. She loves to spend time with her aunts, uncles, and cousins and knows all their names. We have to sing about them all everyday at nap and or bedtime. Here is a picture of Maelee and her beloved Uncle Selby in matching work out shirts. Now they can have fancy stretchy work out shirts for walks with Chloe.

Maelee loves other children too and since the nursery kids and her cousins are the ones she is naturally around most she has grown attached. On our walks when we walk past Colton's house she must point it out to me and make sure I recognize we've past it. She always hopes there is a reason to go and visit her nursery friend Colton. Her Bushman cousins have all stolen her heart as well. "Da" (Dalton) "Mansha" (Samantha), and Ty are three of her favorite people to talk about or call on her phone.


It turns out that she likes chocolate ice cream cones just as much as I do. She has even realized that the very last bite of the cone is the best and goes for it first often, as noted in the picture below.

Currently she is going through a fascination with stickers and I hope it sticks because I love stickers too.

Along with cooking in the fake and real kitchen, covering Mr. Potato Head in eyes only, still teasing Chloe, and loving "haaaaam" (ham) for lunch that is my update on Ms. Maelee.

Other words you might hear Maelee say:

Hear (hair), mishagas (marshmallows), grap (grape), luv (love), hur hey (hooray), awmy (Aunt Amie), Eve (Uncle Steve), Nana, Papa, BB, Daddy, tweet tweet, eese (cheese), tree, swing, peas (please), pophet (prophet), esus (Jesus)



3 comments:

Bre said...

Paige says the same exact same words for hair and please. I love the way they say "Heeear" for hair, Paige always draws out the e sound. One of our favorites of Paige's right now is Goggy, for doggy.

Anna Hunt said...

I thought Colton was cool, but never imagined that he made Maelee's cool list. ha ha PLEASE stop by anytime we love playing with you two. as a matter of fact you can expect a call real soon to come play and more to follow. I love the Christmas pictures what a difference last year and this year. To Cute!

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

Maelee looks just like Steven in the pic with the chocolate ice cream cone!! HOW CRAZY!! She is such a cutie!