Since July is almost over I figure I had better post our June. Of course Maelee turned 2 which we already posted about. Hooray for birthday decorations, party hats, special cupcakes and people we love coming to party at our house.
Along with June being Maelee's birthday month. It was the month of Playdo. Maelee likes to build (or boss us to build it for her) snowmen, snakes, cars for her peoples, chairs for her peoples, swing sets for her peoples, toilets for her peoples, etc. No play time activity is complete without some of Maelee's peoples.
(note below Cookie Monster laying on his pillow under his covers on his playdo bed, right next to his playdo toilet, and his 4 playdo cars)


I convinced Frank to let me Make Maelee's birthday doll house. They sell this wooden shell at Michaels and it was so fun to decorate it. Maelee loves it but is a little disappointed that the front door doesn't open.
Maelee got to visit her first splash pad for Ashlee's birthday party. She was in heaven.
1 comment:
You did an awesome job at decorating the doll house!
Post a Comment