Saturday, March 7, 2009

February Frenzy

February for this Adams family was:
{Maelee learning to like black cherry yogurt just as much as her Mama does}
{Getting Valentine's delivered by Aunt Brandie and Uncle Steve}
{Maelee getting her first Valentine from a non relative boy, Colton Rockstar Hunt}
{Maelee attempting to help pick Great Grandpa's grapefruit, but ending up just smelling flowers and convincing Great Grandma to play toys with her}

{Having a refried bean competition with one of my big little brothers. Since my family was too nice to say it I will admit that his taste testing bowl was emptier than mine at the end of the night - but its because my ATK style recipe was a little too spicy for their tongues and Ed's really was fantastic}

{Maelee did a lot of hiding from her Mom in the bushes}
{Maelee read books with Uncle Eddie}
{And after riding her new stick horse around for a few minutes one day Maelee proudly marching over to me and announcing "I'm going to the bathroom, bye bye." Then she went and waited by the toilet until I helped her have a seat...to be continued in the March Mayhem update.}

2 comments:

loriham said...

So your brother won the bean contest huh? I guess I won't be getting your receipe then.

Andréa Morrow said...

I'm excited I found your blog :) pay no attention to the time I'm commenting, I stay up late. anyways, my friend was over when I came home from enrichment and we might want to attempt making your cute dolls..or if it fails just pay you to make them! if you're ok with sharing the pattern, etc..let me know my email is dreadog7@gmail.com and my blog is dreadog7.blogspot.com :) thanks!