Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Week 12 {Lunch with Dad}


On Friday of week 12 of 2009 we decided to go and have a lunchtime visit with Frank at work. When I told Maelee that we were going to pack a lunch so we could go and eat with Dad she was beside herself with joy. She ran around the house while I packed the food and added in her essential lunch items (ie; box of fake cookies, mini frying pan, tiny fork - spoon - and knife all from her play kitchen). To top off the pre-daddy lunch date we stopped at QT to get Frank a drink and it was better to Maelee than visiting the Pet Hotel at PetsMart. The QT employees all commented on how happy and excited she was. "Yeah" I said as I collected the numerous cups she had pulled out of the low hanging cup dispenser and wiped up the spilled soda she had managed to release all within .5 seconds. It is always fun to see her so giddy, even if she makes a mess. Lunch with Dad was a success! I wish I would have remembered my camera for the actual lunch date and I could have shown Maelee being a puppy throughout the bank cafeteria and trying every empty chair in the place out for size.

3 comments:

loriham said...

How fun! Our lunch dates with Dad consist of when he is at home for lunch.

amanda p. said...

I painted 3 2'x4' boards that I had home depot cut in half. It was like $17 and so fun :)

Bird Man Pratt said...

Hi Kamarah, Frank and Maelee, I visited your blog lastnight. it was great to hear from you. I updated mine too. sorry for the delinquency. anyway, the lunch thing sounds fun, (wished I was there LOL!)