I have had my sewing machine out lately for some projects and as usual it is a magnet for Maelee. She came down from a nap to find me in the middle of sewing a blanket for Frank.
Maelee: MOM WHAT IS THAT?
Me: I'm working on a blanket for Dad.
Maelee: You are doing a really good job mom!
Me: Thanks Maelee
Maelee: Mom I have some work to do too. I need to do some snowing.
Last week I was really giving myself a pat on the back because I was sure that Chloe the dog loved me the most. She always followed me whenever I went to sit down and feed Charlie - even when we are at my mom's house and she was super excited she still followed me. The extra boost of moral it gave me was slightly pathetic I suppose. Then I started to see the scene below happening more often and more often.
Turns out she was attempting to stay close to Charleston not me.
3 comments:
Snowing!! Ha! Ha! That's what it'll be doing in Utah soon! Little kids say the best things!
-Meagan Cluff
Cute pictures Kamarah. Guess what? Allie brought home 2 more cute, tiny chicks today so they will still be little when you come to visit on the 12th. We can't wait to see you.
Maellee: "I need to do some Snowing." I thought that was Hillarious.
Post a Comment