Monday, November 3, 2008

Maelee's Latest Photo Shoot

One of my long time girlfriends is also a talented photographer (add her to the list of talented female photographers in my life; Heidikins; the Darby Elizabeth Photography team). Kacy also make a cameo appearance last month on the blog as Cash's mom. She was booked most weekends last year for weddings and family shoots. She and I trade favors once and a while and I was lucky enough to get some super cute pictures of Maelee. Here is the complete shoot for Nana, Grammy B, and Maelee's other fans to admire. Here are two of my favorite pictures, along with our new blog banner which has been up for a while now.

4 comments:

Anna Hunt said...

Maelee was so cute on Halloween all dressed up. I love how photogenic she is!! You did a great job on your costumes.

Coree Adams said...

Perfectly adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Such cute pics!

Ashley said...

Cute! Love the first one. How are you? I hope things are going well in AZ.