Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Baby Tylenol is my hero!



It's great to learn from my mistakes as a mom. It is amazing to think all that Frank and I have learned about Maelee these past 4 months and a little scary to think about all the rest we have to learn over the next eternity - but I can say we are getting better at vaccinations. Here is a picture of Maelee after her 2 month vaccinations, band-aid's in tow




Miserable being the best word to describe that day for our sweet baby. What a nightmare for poor kids, being repeatedly stabbed by a stranger while their mom holds their hands and lets it happen. Not a big fan myself. We didn't have any Baby Tylenol on this day until late in the afternoon. Now see the difference of today's 4 month shots. A little tired, but not hating life!


Needless to say - my advice for new mom's - be smarter than me and have Baby Tylenol in your home before the first of many rounds of vaccinations!!! Also I wanted to brag about my baby because she is absolutely amazing with her breathing treatments and takes them like a champ. She stays asleep at night when we do the treatments and she has been holding very still for me during the day when we do them without Daddy. I have one amazing baby this I know! LOVE YOU MAELEE!


1 comment:

Coree Adams said...

That is so great! Hopefully she will keep being great for you! With Dane we got to the point where we had to practically tie him down if singing songs with him didn't work! We also learned that doing it during feedings was ideal too!