Ashley tagged me with the grateful list and I accepted. So here a week before we celebrate Thanksgiving are 10 of the things I am most grateful for:
(1)My Heavenly Father. He hears and answers my prayers and I know He loves me and has a plan for me and each member of my family.



(7)My dog. True, Chloe can be a bit needy – but its nice to be needed and she is the prettiest dog I have ever met.

Now Mrs. Ellsworth, Mrs. Coleman, Coree, Jami and anyone else who wants to be tagged - your it!
(1)My Heavenly Father. He hears and answers my prayers and I know He loves me and has a plan for me and each member of my family.
(2)My husband. He is kind, thoughtful, humorous, handsome, a great daddy, a Florida State fanatic, and the best friend a girl like me could ask for. Also he started doing the dishes every night and I am grateful for that too.

(3)My daughter. She is stronger than I am, does everything she needs to do with a smile, beautiful, and gives me the best baby luvs ever.
(4)My Mom. She is an amazing example to me and inspires me to be like her when I grow up.
(5)My brothers and sisters. I love my three brothers and two sisters very much and I am so glad to be able to say I am their sister!

(6)My husband’s family. I couldn't ask for better in-laws. Between Polly hugs, spotlighting with Roy, and sitting around the campfire with Jami, Megan and Steve - they are amazing. From the first time I met them I have always felt welcomed and loved.
(7)My dog. True, Chloe can be a bit needy – but its nice to be needed and she is the prettiest dog I have ever met.
(8)Modern medicine. I am grateful to live in a time of science and medicine that is so advanced and beneficial to my daughter. It wasn’t very long ago that kids with CF had a grim diagnosis – but with today’s advances in medicine and knowledge about CF, she can live a long and happy life.
(9)My trials. It’s amazing how much good comes from “bad” things happening. I am thankful for hard days because it makes the fun, easy, and good days so much more enjoyable.
(10)Being a Mom. It’s something that I could never have been fully prepared for and its without a doubt the hardest and most amazing responsibility I have ever had.
5 comments:
Sure you tag me after I am sitting her bawling thru yours!! Let me see if I can get thru this one.
I love your little girl! She is soooo cute.:) Haylee's future best friend! Hope she is feeling better really soon.
Great list! Thanks for playing along.
Hey guys! Glad to see you have a blog!! It's so much fun and your little girl is so cute!! This is such a great way to keep in touch with our family!! Love you guys- check out our blog: bmhemming@blogspot.com
Mandi
I JUST found out you had a blog today! What is this crap:) I am so amazed by you! Excited to read your blog!
Post a Comment