On a side note to this blessing; Frank has always been good about sending flowers to me at work on Valentine's Day (including last year when I was student teaching in a first grade classroom which caused quite the commotion among the local 1st graders) but this year I said to skip the flowers and take me to Floridema's! We went and had such a fun time together as a family. Maelee was making seal noises at Frank to get him to give her pizza muffin bread faster. And yes I should probably go to over excited eaters therapy because I now have more than half of my blessings for 2008 dealing with food items. Life's short, eat dessert first.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Blessing #7 {Floridema's}
I wish I had a picture to post with this blessing and now will take one next time I go. It is our favorite Italian restaurant, scratch that favorite all time restaruant (second only to Trappers, whose pie I dream of). We have been going together since before we were married and have always gone away with a smile on our face and our stomachs. We have a favorite waitress, usually order the same thing everytime, have a favorite booth, and pretty much would buy stock in the company if we could. We have celebrated birthday's there, taken lots of family and friends and sell it to anyone who will listen. Well I do anyway, Frank prefers to keep it a secret because he likes it better when it isn't very busy. So if he asks, ssshhhhhhhhh youv'e never heard of it. It isn't uncommon to run into the Comerford's while eating either. Which is hilarious because it really has happened a ton. Here's to you Floridema's may your pizza always be white, pizza muffins plentiful, and your Scicilian Sunday's make me feel terribly guilty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
THAT'S RIGHT!!! Gotta love those pizza muffins! We haven't been there in a while, and thanks to your post, I am no craving it!!!
That meant to say "now" craving it! Ooops!
Ok, to the both of you... SHAME ON YOU for introducing us to these pizza rolls! We are absolutely addicted and that is all I order when we go there! So I guess it is kind of a love/hate relationship! They are so yummy, but I ALWAYS eat more than my boody can handle! And about Friday... DeWy has a LAME scout camp. Scout camp has put a HUGE damper on lots of my fun. Sorry... maybe another night?
haha...funny that you should mention this place. I am pretty sure when i was in mesa a couple summers ago bethany took me there! haha. good times
I love food blessings, keep them coming!!!
Post a Comment