Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tag Fulfillment

Tagged by Beth and away I go - - -

1. 10 years ago...
Was an abnoxious beehive with a crush on someone (Ok probably a couple of crushes)
2. 5 Things On My To-Do List:
1).Fold Laundry
2).Finish a present for my friends new baby Addison
3).Finish Valentines for grandma's
4).Send mail to my mil
5).E-mail back some girlfriends

3. Things I Would Do If I Became A Millionaire:
a).Payoff all student loans
b).Payoff our house and our parents houses
c).Set up some crazy scheme to where my money made me money, and Frank could open up his own soda bar and I could open up a boutique.
d).Buy a torquise Kitchenaide mixer

4. 3 Bad Habits I Have:
a).Blogging when I should be folding laundry
b).Blogging when I should be cleaning my floors
c).Blogging when I should be finishing my to do list above

5. 3 Places I've Lived:
1).Phoenix, AZ
2).Tempe, AZ
3).Mesa, AZ

6. 5 Jobs I've Had:
1).Fabric cutter/cashier
2).Receptionist/cashier
3).Cosmetologist
4).Loan Technician
5).Exception Desk Coordinator

7. Some Things Most People Don't Know About Me
a).I really enjoy cutting vegetables (my love for sala and soup feeds my desire for cutting vegetables)
b).I have to drink milk before bed or I can't sleep
c).I am a Martha Stewartaholic and have been since age 11
d).I once competed in a national hair competition and took 5th place

1 comment:

Bethany and Cameron said...

Thanks for playin' along! I had no idea about d.) on #7! Way to go!:) We gotta get the girls together soon!