Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memories

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

(Whether it's ditching seminary to buy a dozen donuts, going to get a Wendy's Frosty late at night, eating several bags of Crispy M&M's before they were not made anymore, etc...funny how all my examples of memories were about food - weird that isn't like me at all)

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Playing night games at your house... or at least in a field near your house. And also senior year Humanities with Mr. Kahn! ;) And the "senior chick" shirt you made for us that I honestly just barely decided to part with... it was more of a belly shirt and that ain't pretty. ;) And of course always having the cutest hair in school.

Elyse said...

Finally breaking free of my old hair lady and coming over to you for some awesome hair cuts...and all the great talks that went with them!

rachanderson said...

I will always remember Devon's second birthday party. It was the first weekend in April and you and Frank were wearing church clothes. I was just glad that you could make it, even though you had to leave early.

the goughs said...

Doing all of my up-dos for dances and my wedding (which all turned out fabulous)!

Lisa Burk said...

Enduring endless hours of torture doing suicides for missing a ball in volleyball practice...talk about cruel and unusual punishment ;)

Bre said...

I remember when you and Frank got engaged, and I was jealous. :)

Alisha said...

You asked if jeremy's mom sells the western belts. She used to when Jeremy was just a little kid but she doesn't do it anymore. She just made them for the grandkids. Sorry I don't have a memory with you to comment on. We need to meet in person some day. Jeremy and I need to take a trip to Arizona one of these days. Or maybe we could meet in the middle, I don't know where that is but we could figure it out and plan a little trip!

Julie said...

making bows in a car...:) THANKS again!

Ashley said...

I remember playing Dominoes with you guys and the Paces.

Also, I mentioned this recently on your blog, but once when I was sick and you were my vt, you brought me a "get well" bag with kleenex, juice, and other stuff. I thought that was so sweet and thoughtful.