Friday, September 5, 2008

Blessing 36 {Curls}

Thanks goodness for Maelee's curls! I vowed long ago that I wouldn't squeeze the three hairs that Maelee had that were long enough into a ponytail, but instead let her hair grow without constantly being pulled out by rubber bands. The only reason I have been able to resist this temptation (besides the fact that Maelee's hair on top doesn't seem to be growing) is because she has such gloriously cute curls! So her hair pretty much does itself right now. Here's to you Maelee curls, may you stay forever and grow long and strong.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

oodalollie!!! she has CURLS!!! oh the beautious lusciousness that her hair will be... especially when you get to fix them up with your mad skills. ;)

Sara L said...

Seriously, there is nothing cuter than a little girl with curls. I am so jealous. Maybe my new little project will have them. I am excited to see.