Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Do-It-Yourself Vinyl

Some friends and family of mine are in the vinyl business (Molly Chan & Coree Adams). Signs By Design to be exact! They sell not only pre-made creations but also give their customers the option of "do it yourself" kits. The kits come with the vinyl and the wood blocks. I bought this do it yourself "family" kit (only $9 for all three blocks and vinyl) and just got it all done and put up yesterday! I love it and I'm excited to do more "do it yourself" vinyl projects. Here is a link to Signs By Design.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to cool. I love vinyl lettering I have several things that I have made and I want to do several more things. I am for going to check out your new site.

Coree Adams said...

Way to go Kamarah! That turned out so cute!