Saturday, March 22, 2008

Pedicure's & Poka Dot's

I had to learn how to give pedicure's as part of the curriculum to cosmetology school - so with that of course came getting them from my fellow classmates so they could learn too. Other than that I have never had a "professional" pedicure. On Good Friday since my mom and sister are teachers they have the day off from work. First thing in the morning we went to have a pedicure! Maelee loved to be held by Mom or Amie and feel the vibrations from the fancy pedicure chairs. She was such a good girl and loved spending time with the girls. Of course her Elmo book, bottled water, and donuts helped keep her happy too.We all got polka dots on our toes. Since eggs at the grocery store have gotten so expensive lately (Frank always says "SINCE WHEN IS 2 DOLLARS A DOZEN ON SALE!"), I guess we got to decorate for Easter with something that will last longer than decorated eggs.

Can you guess what color I chose?

3 comments:

Coree Adams said...

HOW FETHIN CUTE! I love it!

Elyse said...

I think that you have the blue toes!

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

I guess the BLUE!!!